Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday, huh, it's funny how that day always fall before the weekend.

Friday it's funny how that day always fall before the weekend.

First of all I want to say "Thank god, he has woken me up to enjoy another day without you my life wouldn't have much meaning at all."

Okay now that we got that taken care of, let's get out to business...

This has been not so normal of a week I have seen good things come into my life. I have seen bad things come into my life. I have seen my happiness come and go many times this week. I feel that I am falling apart.

I hope to one day be able to make you understand what I go through. I try to look at with the idea of "if it isn't important in 10 years it isn't important now," that only works to a degree and often causes more pain, stress and sorrow.

Joy will eventually come into my life? My only salvation that keeps me going is that, "If he had brought you to it, he'll bring you through it."

No comments:

Post a Comment