Friday, January 22, 2010

Championship Weekend

Okay here it is. We are at the AFC/NFC championship weekend. I personally think this weekend is as excited or more exciting than the Super Bowl weekend as this the last weekend that two lucky teams (this year it is New Orleans Saints and yes my favorite Indianapolis Colts...much props to each) get to allow their home teams put on a great show for all of America!

Additionally, I am heading to an orientation in downtown Indianapolis for all of our new employees. This is going to be very exciting because I have yet to see our "backyard" yet.

As I end this weekend is upon us I wish everyone that reads this a safe and enjoyable weekend and for others that live in New Orleans/Indianapolis please be safe make your teams proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment