Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cancer Sucks

As most of you all know that I had the deadly c word play a big part of my 2009 by taking the life of my uncle with brain and prostate cancer.
Then my dad finds out that he has prostate cancer which after his surgery it was a success and he was sent home with no cancer all.
Now six months later we find ourselves in an another quandry to say the least. It was discovered that my father is going in on round two against cancer.
Now I am very hopeful that we will win this battle much like we did before but I just can't help but to think why now! Why in the most confusing time of my life does this has to happen. I don't want you to think that I am selfish and only thinking about myself when I know my father is in pain with battle, but I have many other demons that I am trying to overcome. I guess in a way you can say that I am selfish to not be ready to let him go.
Jesus as I know you can hear me I ask you to give him the strength to defeat this again, give us the strength to say help him get through this and give me the strength to say strong through all of this.
Thank you, Jesus ...

No comments:

Post a Comment