Sunday, February 21, 2010

Being Unfair

Why should I continue with this... is it fair to me not have what I want? Is it fair for me to be able to hold what I want and knowing that I cannot seek this here but yet you want me to stay is it fair for me to know that I will NEVER become what I want to be if I stay here? You have not even have offered the opportunity to prove it wrong. My guess when it breaks then you'll be ready to prove it wrong but then it'll be too late. I feel if you are reading this and in attempts to understand me then I feel that it's too late.

I am back at the beginning. I am back at where I started with nothing to give.

You may think I am being selfish then I guess I am being selfish. Selfish - concerned excessively or exclusively with oneself; seeking or concentrating on one's own advantage, pleasure, or well-being without regard for others For most people you would take that a being negative for those people I say you will never be able to win this argument as your negativity will not allow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment